DIRECT CARE STAFF
Salary : $18.00 - $20.70 per hour
Location: Hemet, CA
Job Description: Short-Term Residential Therapeutic Program (STRTP) in Hemet is currently hiring Residential Youth Workers for our adolescent girls home. Full-time and Part-time shifts, including weekends and evenings. Weekend Shift Differential of $2.00 hourly. Supervise "at risk" adolescent girls. Ability to pass background checks including DOJ, FBI, Child Abuse, and drug screen.
1. Must be 21 or older, have a valid California driver's license, and a good driving record.
2. BA or Qualifying life experience.
3. Call today for more information and an application. (951) 765-6955.
Clinical Supervisor /
Head of Service
Salary: $71,000.00 - $82,000.00 per year
Location: Hemet, CA
Job Description: Provide clinical supervision and provide clinical treatment for clients of Short-Term Residential Treatment Facility. Utilizing trauma informed care principles and clinical expertise in providing trauma- informed care strategies in working with clients. Two years post-licensed Master level Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapist, and/or Professional Clinical Counselors and active license with the BBS required.
1. Active current unrestricted CA License to practice clinical therapy (LCSW, LMFT, LPCC)
2. Two years post licensure in order to provide clinical supervision to registered associates.
3. Master’s Degree in the mental health profession from an accredited or state approved graduate school and one year’s experience working in human services settings.
4. Demonstrated ability to effectively supervise others, including availability, problem solving, interpersonal relations.
5. Full time salaried position including on-call and emergency availability.
6. All minimum CFLC employment qualifications
***CFLC Empower Youth, Planet Youth, & Rubidoux Youth, Youth Opportunity Centers of Riverside County are proud members of the Youth Opportunity Consortium. The Consortium is led by the Council for Youth Development, the youth voice for the Riverside County Workforce Development Board. These Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act Title I financially assisted programs or activities are an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon requests to individuals with disabilities.***
***Riverside County Office of Education received funding in the amount of $1,080,000 or (75%) from the U.S. DOL to administer a YouthBuild Plus project. This program is an equal opportunity employer/program and auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individual disabilities.***
Submit Resumes via email@example.com or below: